Full Time Job Opportunity – Staff Opening DRE (Director of Religious Education)
Our current DRE, Mrs. Michelle Shea, is leaving to join her husband in the family business as it transitions to new leadership. I am sorry to see Michelle go, though I do understand and wish her every blessing and goodwill.
We need a new DRE. And we need a DRE “yesterday!” Send resumes with a cover letter to Angela.firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line – DRE Search Committee
This person oversees the religious education programs in the parish. The Director of Religious Education oversees programs which include the Parish School of Religion, sacramental meetings for parents for Baptism, First Eucharist, and Confirmation, Vacation Bible School, adult education programs, RCIA, Faith Sharing Groups/ Bible Study.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Theology or equivalent field of study is desirable.
- Must be an active, practicing Catholic.
- Prefer 3 years of catechetical/teaching experience in a religious education program of a Catholic Parish.
- Must have initiative, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment when making decisions.
- Must have excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficient on computer, knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and able to navigate system databases.
Send resumes with a cover letter to: Email: Angela.email@example.com Subject line – DRE Search Committee